Hilltoppers AFG Operating Procedures
→ Follow the Crumbtrail → Hilltoppers Home →
Group Conscience →
Group Conscience Operating Procedures
Group Conscience Meetings
- Group Conscience/business meetings are held quarterly at 1:15 p.m.
- The GR will solicit agenda items for the quarterly meetings two weeks in advance of the meeting. The agenda will be finalized, announced, and posted one week before the Group Conscience Meeting.
- Special Meetings are called as the need arises. Any member can request a meeting of the group conscience by contacting the GR.
- Special meetings will be announced and posted at least one week in advance.
- Election of officers occurs in January.
- Election of a replacement for any vacancy in offices during the term will take place at the quarterly Group Conscience meeting following the vacancy, and officers will appoint a member to serve until the next quarterly meeting.
- $2,000 is reserved in account as operating capital.
- Operating expenses include literature purchases, office supplies as needed (i.e. envelopes, stamps, duplication, Forum subscription, etc.), rent ($250/month as of 3/3/96).
- Excess funds are distributed as follows:
- « 45% - Austin Al-Anon Information Center
- « 25% - District 6
- « 15% - East Texas Area
- « 15% - Al-Anon World Service Organization
For a Print Version of this document, click here.